November 14, 2008

Girls Night Out

Listen In: baby snoring in the baby swing, girls playing something, DD7 reading to sister from a great big book about dogs, and wind

View Out the Window: sunset and blowing trees

Plans: today I worked, came home...relaxed, and I am about to go out to dinner with my girl friends

Dinner: see above

Beauty in the Common things: a clean house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a cold front is blowing in. November should never be warm enough for tank tops and capri's. At least I don't think so! This week has flown by! I was sick with a stomach bug that has been running rampant through my community. YUK. I just hope and pray the girls and baby don't get it. DH can take care of himself. I would of course feel sorry for him...but it would be much, much less work on my part. On Sunday afternoon, one of my girl friends had a Holiday Open house. I took my signs and the photo braclets I have been making. I was so nervous about putting myself out there like that. But, my crafts were recieved well. For that I am Thankful. I even got in a night of scrapbooking in. That was a treat! The girls are getting ready to have a play date at a friends house and all the moms are going to dinner! No kids! Whoo Hoo! Well maybe the baby. We'll see. Other than that...pretty boring around here...

Until next time

No comments: