March 7, 2007

We're back...we're tired!

Oh my what a whirlwind weekend we had! The girls and I did not enter San Leon until after 10pm on Friday. Saturday brought beautiful weather and sunshine in the Bay Area! Monica and I spent a great afternoon puttering around, just enjoying each others company. Lunch at Estabans- nearly the highlight of my weekend. It is my singlemost all time favorite restarant in the entire world! Really it is! Then blew in the chilly weather Saturday evening. Just in time for the wedding I had to attend. It was at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Galveston..at 7pm. It was the most beautiful church I have ever been in! Granted I have not been in many Catholic churches...but this one is so pretty. I had the chance to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in years. I am so glad I went. But, I wish more that Brent could have gone with me. Sunday, was the trip to the Rodeo. I took both DD's to see Hannah Montana and the Cheeta Girls. Oh, the screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ears may never recover. I think I now know how the parents felt when we went to New Kids on the Block.... the screaming!!!! Hannah Montana was great and the girls loved her. The Cheeta Girls...well, not as good as Hannah Montana. Meghan loved her birthday present! Monday, the long, long drive home. We stopped at Julies house and stayed for dinner. Then came home. I was so glad to be home. Still have so much to do....to catch up. We are getting there though! Sleep sounds really good right now.....

No comments: