September 6, 2008

I am sooo tired....

Tonight I feel defeated. My house is a wreck, my homework isn't done, I am exhusted. DH went back to work last week and I have progressively gone downhill since. The girls are both back in school now and I have picked up some much needed hours at work, and I am taking one class two days a week at school; oh, and the girls have dance....

I know I do too much and usually I can do it with out feeling this way. Baby Boy sleeps every few nights well...but, several nights a week he screams. and screams, and screams. It is on these nights that I feel defeated. I am tired and DH is in bed for work at night. He has a CRAZY schedule and so...at night I am it. Tonight, the kids and I went to church, came home, and I started getting things together for dinner...Baby boy started fussing and that progressed to screaming for three hours. In this time, I still need to make dinner, straighted my house, mother my girls, and get laundry done. I finally put baby boy down to scream in his bed while I finished dinner. (Red Beans and rice-yum!) When I picked him up this time...he allowed me to rock him to sleep. The girls finally got to eat dinner at 10 pm and I should be doing other stuff. But, I am sitting here feeling lonely, exhusted, and asking how am I going to make it?? A great song is on the radio Mountain of God by Third Day. I need to rewind that and listen to it again!
I know this pitty party is largely due to the stress of other things and the fact that DH has been home for several weeks. I got used to having him around to lean on. It will get better. I am going to let the house go and go to bed. I need sleep!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are in a very difficult season right now, and all I can say is, I have been there and it will get better! It will! Just hang on and let some things go for a while. I love you! I just wish I lived closer so I could come over and help you on those nights when you are stressing. I am thinking of you and praying for you.