December 27, 2009

A Novel Idea...

As ususal I can't sleep.   I just piddle around my house trying to find something important enough to keep me up at this hour.  Tonight, I claimed laundry as the culprit.  I don't know why I don't sleep at night.  I really have no idea.  It is one of the things I plan to work on.    I uploaded pictures to my Facebook account.  Success...something I have been meaning to do! Yes!  Then as I am sitting at my desk....piddling again. I read this: " Look around and consider your blessings.  Read this morning's newspaper, and be grateful for what Didn't happen to you.  Think about what you do have in a new light" ~ Lucy Swindoll.  

Wow.

What a novel idea.  Consider what could befall you as a blessing because it didn't.  I mean really.  Think about this.  Wouldn't that change the outlook we start with everyday?  Mornings around here suck!  I mean really, really suck.  In a, just pray we make it through till midday kinda way... What a great idea, to be Thankful for the Blessings we have and More thankful for the things we were not Challenged with...and move on through the day.  I think I am going to try that.

I am very Thankful I was able to take this pretty picture on a girls weekend in Utah.................

No comments: