February 3, 2009

LISTEN IN: the news

VIEW OUT MY WINDOW: Dusk

DINNER PLANS: Beans and cornbread (tried a new recipe)

PLANS FOR THE NIGHT: Scrapbooking

So, today I worked at ladies bible class and got to love on some sweet babies. Then I got to give them back...and love on my own sweet baby. Sure do love that little guy. He is getting so big...so fast. Then we came home from the church and hung out at the house. I have really been working hard on meal planning...then actually eating those meals...because I actually cooked those planned meals. I seem to have a follow thru problem. Yesterday I made homemade pizza dough and sauce. That became homemade calzones. I also made banana bread from a new recipe. Yesterday's meal was a success. Today I made beans and cornbread. Not so sure I like these recipes. The girls have not come in from playing yet...so I don't have their opinion yet. I also shampooed the living room carpet. Man it looks better in here!
Baby is screaming. Till the next time!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Where did you get the new recipes you are trying? I need to buy the Saving Dinner cookbook. When I borrowed yours last year, I remember liking almost all of the recipes. I liked the menus and grocery lists and all of that, too.
Glad to hear you are doing well. I am beginning to come out of my fog and feel like Julie again.

Transplanted Yankee Girl said...

I already lost the banana bread recipe you gave me!_tamara