February 4, 2009

LISTEN IN: Baby boy grunting...he's trying to crawl...backwards

VIEW FROM THE WINDOW: Sunshine

PLANS FOR THE DAY: Working this morning...free time... working again tonight.

DINNER PLANS: Breakfast for dinner, Eggs, Sausage, Buiscits, and baked French Toast.(a new recipe)

BEAUTY IN THE COMMON THINGS: freshly shampooed carpets

Today, I am relaxing. DD5 just came in and said "Mommy, I love you so much". She is good for my ego! DH is sitting here watching the biggest loser and it makes me thingk about going to the gym. Maybe next week. I need to get a game plan. I can't walk into the gym with no idea what I am doing. That would be to frustrating. Those two trainers are brutal! I think I need to go one there : ) maybe not. They don't have Dr. Pepper there. Can you imagine a world without Dr. Pepper. I would freaking die! I am taking some baby steps here. I have the house in control. Now the meals. Next the gym. Thats the plan!

Time to make some dinner : )

No comments: