September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning Y'all,

It's a beautiful day here in Georgia.  One of the first really cool days of fall.  I could almost get away with wearing a sweater.  Oh Happy Day!  Well, almost.  It will warm up later today and then I would look flat out silly in my sweater.  No one wants that!   The Drama Queen asked if I could turn on the fireplace this afternoon.  Um.  No~  Well, I told her if it was still 60 degrees after school, I would absolutely do it!  It won't be.  Bummer.  Soon, very soon!   The thing is, this weather makes me wish for cool days simply so that I can make SOUP!  My joy and my husbands absolute misery.   Thankfully he travels a bit....and on those days, I cook everything he doesn't like! Ya, for us!  So, enough random chitchat.  My menu this week is...

This week will be ALL Receipes I have Pinned over on Pinterest!

Monday:  Better Than Take Out Chinese Chicken and Rice

Tuesday:  Just like Chick Fil A Nuggets and even better homemade Chick Fil A Sauce

Wednesday:  Pioneer Woman's Penne w/Chicken Thighs

Thursday:  Pioneer Woman's Beef and Bean Burrito's

Friday:  Brisket Taco's with Homemade Tortilla's well maybe on the homemade tortilla's

Saturday:  Garlic and lime Marinated Chicken Mexican Ceasar Salad's

Sunday:  Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup


Stay tuned to see how they turn out!!!!!

Be Blessed!
Cheerful

No comments: