May 4, 2007

I was tagged...so here goes

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I love the smell of the air just before it rains. So, lately...I have been very blessed to have a lot of rain. I also love the smell of wet earth just after it rains. So a win, win situation during spring.

2. But, I HATE the thought of tornados. I freak out, I mean really freak out. So, the previous win, win sitution is also a double edged sword. I much prefer hurricanes or blizzards to whirling wind that can pop up just anytime and kill you in 5 seconds flat! I also do not like cornfields or fault zones...but, I never said I wasnt' slightly wierd.

3. I love to stop and read Historical markers, and look at old houses. I love History and rocks. in that order ; )

4. I can not name a favorite book because I love so many different books. Each one that I think of is my favorite for a different reason. I can not finish self help books. I have never read one from cover to cover.

5. I dream of living in the country with big trees and a garden. But, I want to live in an old farm house that has stood thru time and weathered years, families, storms, and the generations.

6. I am intimidated by people therefore I only have a few True friends. I usually speak before I think and offend people.

7. I love, really love Orange push up pops and IBC root beer.

No comments: