November 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...but posted on Tuesday : )

I have vowed to start menu planning.  I love to do it...yet I have horrible follow thru skills.  Bad ones.  But, I am a full fledged stay at home mom now.  My laundry should be done, house clean, and menu's planned.  I'm working on the last one first!

My Menu:

Week One
 To Die For Pot Roast (I added veggies to my crock pot)
Chicken Noodle Soup (I used a roasted chicken I had left over from the grocery store and made my own broth), and crackers...those delightful mini Saltines.  LOVE those
Crock Pot Pasta Sauce and some sort of fun noodle, "THE" Bread, and a salad
Pioneer Woman's 16-Minute Burrito's with mexican rice and chili beans
Pioneer Woman's Frito Pie  Comfort Food....YUM!
Chicken Tortilla Soup and corn bread
Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf with Roasted garlic mashed potatos, and green beans

Week Two
Crock Pot Ribs- Meal for the Diva  , Crock Pot Mac and Cheese and a salad
Roasted Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons and maybe some sort of salad
Pioneer Woman's Beans and Cornbread
Thanksgiving with Family
Mama Blair's Cheesy Enchilada's found in the Mops Cookbook
Chicken Tacos, maybe homemade tortillas, and  mexican beans...maybe these
Crock Pot Baked Potato Bar with left over meat, beans, and etc

Maybe I'll even let you know how the recipes turned out.  Not sure yet. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, girl ; )
PS I got your card yesterday...and it made me cry...miss you tons.
~~julie