October 9, 2007

Wonder why I can't seem to keep this updated...

So , it seems like I only update this blog once in a blue moon. It isn't that I don't want to let the cyber world know what is going on in my life. Its just that my life keeps me so stinking busy! Between work, church, dance, and PTA...oh ya and my school....no time!

So, for some pictures... This is DD6 on her first day of 1st grade!


And here is DD4 and Cousin having sooo much fun at the beauty shop! I don't believe I have ever seen this child so still!


This is our latest family photo. On a little vacation detour to Luckenbach Texas! We thought it was great.... But, the girls really didn't get the point. LOL



So, yes...we have been very busy! But, my goal is to keep this better updated!
Blessings for your week!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very cute pictures! It's about time you updated. I check it everyday and I was so happy to see new stuff!